Thursday, April 11, 2024

Started by ACL1504, April 11, 2024, 08:25:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Edged and cut the grass yesterday and today I'll be in the A&S RR Office.

Bob, please post the FOS video of painting figures.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

cuse

Morning,

You can see in my layout thread that I took Mark's advice and am moving forward again. Not sure what the next step is, maybe landform profiles or building the ore bin/barge loader from a Banta Mine kit I snagged at the NNGC last Sept. Certainly no shortage of project options on a relatively barren layout.

Busy day and week as we are rolling up to Asheville in our RV next Wednesday, so lots of boxes to check prior to that.

Have a good one.

John

ReadingBob

Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Gee, I posted some text with that link to the YouTube video but I only see the video.  Oh well.  Just another day with back-to-back meetings this morning and afternoon.  I guess I'll soon be replacing the meetings with Doctor appointments and what not.  :) 

Have a great one!  
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Could be worse Bob, I have meetings, work AND Doctor's appointments.  I'm at work now, it's not as fun as they show on TV.  

Jeff

Jerry

Morning everyone

Weather in South Jersey cloudy/54.  Later on showers.

A little running around today then some bench time later in the day!!

Everyone have a wonderful day!!  ;D

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

ACL1504

Bob,

Thanks for the link. I looked on YouTube and didn't see it.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jim Donovan

Good Evening Folks;

A very late check in for me but wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been plodding forward on my Debra's Designs of Distinction (known to to employees as triple D). I have almost all structure parts done and on the model. Still need to make a fire escape stairwell but that should do it. I finished all remaining windows and balance of electrical today. I'll hook up everything tomorrow and should have some photos in a day or two. 

I'm glad I have the modeling hobby these days, physically last couple of months have not been the best but what the heck, could be worse too. Reminds me of the old si-fi movie about a robot called 5. I still remember laughing at the line '5's alive, no disassemble. Now I say it about myself. I'll get some photos up soon..

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad