Saturday, April 27, 2024

Started by ACL1504, April 27, 2024, 08:35:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Welcome Bob to the Everyday is Saturday Club. Now you can really get to the work bench every day.

No BS-ing or modeling today as the Judge and I both have wife plans to take care of.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MartyO

Grey morning,

Coffee and an overarching need for a bake good driving my motivation.

Marty

jerryrbeach

Good morning. 

Headed out to mow the lawn.  I hope everyone has a safe and rewarding day.
Jerry

ReadingBob

Morning all, 

Yes! It's finally Saturday. One final work related task to take care of today and that's dropping the laptop off at FedEx.  ;D

I plan on hitting the workbench later on.  After letting out a huge sigh of relief. 

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Congratulations, Bob.  I hope to join you in less than 2 years (not that I'm counting) . 

Here it's supposed to be a nice day until more showers come approx 1600 hours.  I hope to mow and do some outside work if the grass is dried enough from yesterday's rains.   Otherwise slow progress on the ITLA kit continues, need to update the thread later.

Jeff

nycjeff

Congratulations Bob, now that you're not working any longer you will find out that you do not have enough time to do the things that you want to do, instead of all the things that you had to do. Welcome to the everyday is Saturday, except for Sunday club. Can't wait to see what will come out of your workshop.
Jeff Firestone
Morristown, Arizona
modeling the New York Central in rural Ohio in the late 1940's