A set back has been overcome recently. During a post surgical visit to the Doctor, a couple areas collecting fluid were soon. Known as a hematoma, it had to be removed during a procedure known as ultrasonic aspiration.
It was creating pain along with interfering with mobility. The day afterward was miserable, but better as the week progressed.
Im still using my walker upstairs, but I'll the hobby stuff is downstairs in the basement. I can get down a few steps, like a landing, but not a full flight yet.
Hopefully i will get there soon.
Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes.
Dave.
Main thing is getting better, improving weight bearing, flexibility, and mobility.
It was creating pain along with interfering with mobility. The day afterward was miserable, but better as the week progressed.
Im still using my walker upstairs, but I'll the hobby stuff is downstairs in the basement. I can get down a few steps, like a landing, but not a full flight yet.
Hopefully i will get there soon.
Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes.
Dave.
Main thing is getting better, improving weight bearing, flexibility, and mobility.


