Working on the new harbor on NE&NCRR

Started by ollevon, November 12, 2015, 08:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S&S RR

It looks great Sam! You have been busy.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ollevon

Thanks Jan, Cuse, Jeff, John, and  Mark.   Thanks for visiting the thread and for your comments. Just got back from Springfield, so I'm a little late getting on today.

John the color is just  A&I over plain bare unpainted  siding, and then dusted with weathering powders. I was going for a faded green look, but when I got to the point where you see it now I stopped there because my wife told me to, Ha Ha.  Just glad I have her around, she just has a good eye for this stuff.       I'll get more progress pic's up soon.

Have a great week everyone

Sam

tom.boyd.125

Sam,
Your new kit build looks like a great addition to your harbor area !  8)
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

ollevon

Thanks Tom,    I got a new lighthouse at Springfield, so it will be my next build ,.  after I make the land form for it.

Sam

ollevon

Good morning all,
      My PC is messed up again.    Here is where the new loght house will live.

This pink foam is the land form where it will sit. looking out from the other side

and this is the new lobster boat I just finished.

I'm not going to start the light house build yet because I'll be leaving for Florida this weekend, and I'll never be able to get it done by then. So I'll just do some more scenery in the mean time.
  I hope to see most of you at the Expo, and be sure to visit me on the Expo tour.
Have a great day,
  Sam