Franklin & South Manchester trackside video

Started by Erieman, April 12, 2016, 05:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erieman

Quote from: Donato on April 12, 2016, 09:29:24 PM
WoW!! Thanks Frank and Thom, just wonderful videos.  A lot has been said about the great structures on the F&SM and justifiably so, but these videos impressed me.  The trackwork is just outstanding.  The videos show a very SMOOOOTH run over the rails, no jitter or shakes, no bumps across joints.....just plain silk.  I've seen many "ride along" model railroad videos and they all suffer (not the video, but the railwork) from one ilk or another.

Donato,

Glad you enjoyed the videos. Everything you point out goes to the master builder - George Sellios. We all need to thank George. Great to meet you at the expo.

Frank / Erieman

S&S RR

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Janbouli

I love photo's, don't we all.

Erieman

Quote from: S&S RR on April 13, 2016, 12:06:54 AM
Great work guys!

Good Morning John. I should be posting another video shortly  shot from the front of the doodlebug.

Frank / Erieman

Erieman

Quote from: Janbouli on April 13, 2016, 02:57:06 AM
Thank you , great video's, I love it.

Jan,

The video's might be considered good, but George's layout is considered GREAT!Just saying.

Frank / Erieman

Erieman

Okay folks, here is the third video installment Check it out:https://youtu.be/UwIF5VJd4-A

Frank / Erieman

bparrish

Frank...

Wow   ! ! ! ! ! !

These videos are great.  Thanx

The one with George waving is really fun.

see ya
Bob                                         
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

EricQuebec

Awesome.... THE FSM RR like I've never see it....
Thank you ...
Eric Quebec city

Janbouli

Quote from: Erieman on April 13, 2016, 10:19:38 AM
Quote from: Janbouli on April 13, 2016, 02:57:06 AM
Thank you , great video's, I love it.

Jan,

The video's might be considered good, but George's layout is considered GREAT!Just saying.

Frank / Erieman

That's why visiting the F&SM is number 1 on my bucketlist.
I love photo's, don't we all.

jrmueller

Frank - the video was tremendous!  It gave me the chance to appreciate the full scope as well the minute detail of the layout.  Thanks for your efforts.  Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

donatode

Great video.  If you want to take in even more details, try this.  On the video screen there is the gear icon.  When you click this you get the option to change the speed of the video.  I chose the half speed and shut off my sound.  You get a "slow motion" rendition of the video with more time to take in more detail.

tct855

Whaaat!  More detail?  Oh! no! not that!!!

tom.boyd.125

Frank and Thom,
Watched all 3 videos and the quality of them is beyond fantastic . All items on George's layout showed up well in detail, especially all the back sides of the buildings along the right of way.  Never knew it took that long to have a train travel one time around the room.
Tom
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Vilius

I watched all three videos last night on a big screen. It felt like I was riding in the cab myself. Also I loved the giants. They looked so realistic. I wonder what method George uses to create them.

Thank you Frank and Thom.

Vilius

ACL1504

Quote from: Donato on April 13, 2016, 09:59:06 PM
Great video.  If you want to take in even more details, try this.  On the video screen there is the gear icon.  When you click this you get the option to change the speed of the video.  I chose the half speed and shut off my sound.  You get a "slow motion" rendition of the video with more time to take in more detail.

You can also use the "gear" icon and change the video to 1080 HD. Looks much better than the normal.

Just saying.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com