REA Freight House FOS Scale Models

Started by postalkarl, April 12, 2016, 06:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janbouli

At the risk of being repetitive, your work is a delight to see and watch the progress Karl.
I love photo's, don't we all.

postalkarl

Hi Jan:

Thanks for your compliment. Much appreciated as always. The structure itself is finished. It is sitting on its 3/4" X12" X 30" (not plywood) Shelving as home Depot was out of plywood. Tried Lowe's and they didn't have good plywood so I bought this stuff. It Is very straight. May start using it all the time. Oh yeah and cheaper to.

Here's a photo.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi All:

Building is finished and mounted on it's base. Scenery is done under rear platform and the small platform at the rear end. Also I decided not to put track on my street side as Doug did. That side will be for truck only. The other side for freight cars.

Karl

Janbouli

Thanks again for a wonderful build Karl
I love photo's, don't we all.

postalkarl

Hi Donato:

Thanks WOW!!!! Lawrence Welk. Haven't seen him in a few years. Used to watch him on TV. Thanks for the compliment.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi Jan:

Thanks Its almost done. Some track and scenery still needed. Thanks for the compliment/

Karl

tom.boyd.125

Karl,
YOU did another outstanding build of this neat FOS kit.  Very nice structure photos that you posted in this thread.  8) 8) 8)
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

postalkarl

Hi Tommy:

Glad you enjoyed the build so far. I hope to be finsihed in a few days. Thanks for the compliment. much appreciated.

Karl

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

postalkarl

Hi Tom:

Thanks appreciate your comment.

Karl