FOS Juniper Freight House.

Started by ACL1504, July 21, 2016, 07:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ger deguelle

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

The freight house looks great.....good work Tom.  8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Zephyrus52246

Nice looking little freight house, looks "right" at its location

martin.ojaste

It fits into the scene very well. Looks like it was made for the location.

postalkarl

Hi Tom:

Nice job it looks great.

Karl

ACL1504

Quote from: GPdemayo on July 27, 2016, 08:21:01 AM
The freight house looks great.....good work Tom.  8)

Butty G,

Thank you. You get to see it in virtual reality on Saturday.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: Zephyrus52246 on July 27, 2016, 09:41:20 AM
Nice looking little freight house, looks "right" at its location

Dr. Jeff,

Much appreciated, I've been fairly lucky at finding structures that really fit in a certain spot.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: M&K Railway on July 27, 2016, 02:52:05 PM
It fits into the scene very well. Looks like it was made for the location.

Thank you. Yes, it does and was made for that location. Sorry, it was a perfect opportunity for the comment.

Again, thanks for following along.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: postalkarl on July 28, 2016, 07:38:23 AM
Hi Tom:

Nice job it looks great.

Karl

Karl,

Thank you as well. I'm ready for my next kit.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

RWL

Tom,

I am late into this build of yours, you have taken a very basic and plain structure and improved on it. I always like to see a structure modified opposed to being built as a clone. Nicely done once again.

One question, is this an A&S building or, is it a leased freight dock and storage by an outside customer?

Bob

Timbob60

Nice build, Tom

Geo2rge aka timbob60

ACL1504

Quote from: RWL on July 28, 2016, 06:35:58 PM
Tom,

I am late into this build of yours, you have taken a very basic and plain structure and improved on it. I always like to see a structure modified opposed to being built as a clone. Nicely done once again.

One question, is this an A&S building or, is it a leased freight dock and storage by an outside customer?

Bob

Bob,

Good to see you and thank you for the compliment. I like to change kits as well so that they are some what different than what everyone else has.

At present, there is no name for the freight house. It won't be Juniper. A local cartel leased the space/real estate from the President of the Atlantic and Southern RR. It is unknown what will actually be shipped and received here. Written in the contract is a paragraph specifically giving the A&S RR. joint use of the freight house when necessary.

The cartel would not agree to have the freight house painted in the A&S RR colors of white with green trim.

Tom ;D

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: Timbob60 on July 28, 2016, 07:47:24 PM
Nice build, Tom

Geo2rge aka timbob60

George,

Thanks very much, appreciate the compliment.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

donatode

Quote from: ACL1504 on July 28, 2016, 08:32:35 PM
Quote from: RWL on July 28, 2016, 06:35:58 PM
Tom,

Bob

Bob,

Good to see you and thank you for the compliment. I like to change kits as well so that they are some what different than what everyone else has.

At present, there is no name for the freight house. It won't be Juniper. A local cartel leased the space/real estate from the President of the Atlantic and Southern RR. It is unknown what will actually be shipped and received here. Written in the contract is a paragraph specifically giving the A&S RR. joint use of the freight house when necessary.

The cartel would not agree to have the freight house painted in the A&S RR colors of white with green trim.

Tom ;D

Pepsi...by chance?