Antique Shop

Started by Amagic41, February 15, 2014, 10:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amagic41

This is something I have been working on for  a few weeks now. It's a scratched and bashed Antique shop the main building is scratch built the warehouse is a old  DMP Plumbing supply House. Still plan to do a little more with the scenery over the rest of the weekend

attach=#1
attach=#2
attach=#3
Ken Crump
KC's Workshop
Bowie,Md
www.kcworkshop.com

gnatshop

I LIKE this!!!
Keep the pictures and builds coming!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

ak-milw

Bntrainmaster

Looks GREAT................
Thanks for sharing..................

postalkarl

Hey:

Looks good. Do you have a layut to put it on?

Karl

ReadingBob

Very nice.  I love seeing scratchbuilds like this.  I'm just an old kit builder who's been threatening to do a scratchbuild for years but I never seem to get around to it.   ::)
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Ken,

Well done! I love scratch building stuff - when I get the time.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Amagic41

Thanks guys ! Karl I do have a layout to put em on but right now I am planning to do a total tear down and rebuild in the fall. It is my first layout and was built with the intention of being re done it was my learning ground and was used for a lot of trial and error. Bob I started building kits about a year ago and fell  in love but lack of funds with 3 teen aged kids at home caused me to delve into scratching and I love doing it. Maybe when funds are better I can start buying some nicer kits (FOS , FSM, etc , I would really like to give em a go.

Here is a pic of part of my layout

Ken Crump
KC's Workshop
Bowie,Md
www.kcworkshop.com

GPdemayo

Good looking structure and I really like the grass in front.....
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL