New FSM Kit The I. M. Dunn Co.

Started by postalkarl, October 27, 2016, 12:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postalkarl

Hi guys:

Was just perusing the photos of George's new kit in his website. I'm very impressed with it. I like the way it's laid out and has just the right amount of detail every where. Detail is not overwhelming and implies an operating business where you can get around the property easily.

Can't wait to get my hands on it to build it here on the forum.

Karl

fsmcollector67

Karl,
Just mailed my M.O. today to George....As I will not be building the kit, its always great excitement to just get the kit, and open it. Kind of like Christmas...
Loren...
9 Fingers Loren.....
"Watch out for that #11 Blade"

postalkarl

Vilius

Karl,

I am looking forward to your build.

Vilius

fbernard65

Hopefully Karl and I will get the kits early.  If we do, we will do a tandem build thread.  I am sure he will finish way before me because the guy never sleeps!!!!

Frank

Vilius

Then I am looking forward to both builds.

Vilius

postalkarl

Hi Frank:

Yeah rightttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Me

deemery

I'm not sure I understand the structure on the right with the ramp.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

postalkarl

Hi Dave:

Looks like a ramp so you can get stuff up and down from the 2nd floor of that structure.  I will ask George and see what I can find out for you.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi Dave:

Talked To George. He Originally had stairs which he said didn't make sense to carry stuff up and down them so he added the cart ramp to move stuff up and down from the ground to the 2nd floor.

Karl

deemery

Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

postalkarl

Hi  Dave:

You are quite welcome.

Karl

NEMMRRC

Any idea if there is going to be an ad for this kit on Model Railroader or any other magazines?

Jaime

tct855

Jamie,
            George tells me Jan/Feb 2017 issue of Narrow Gauge Gazette and maybe the March Model Railroader 2017 issue magazines.  Hope this helps.  Thanx Thom...

NEMMRRC

Quote from: tct855 on November 08, 2016, 12:05:12 PM
Jamie,
            George tells me Jan/Feb 2017 issue of Narrow Gauge Gazette and maybe the March Model Railroader 2017 issue magazines.  Hope this helps.  Thanx Thom...
Thx!

I'll keep an eye out for them.

Jaime