Brownsville Depot FSM JS15

Started by postalkarl, October 28, 2016, 05:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postalkarl

Hi Guys:

Starting on the Brownsville Depot. This is my 2nd time around on this one. Hope you enjoy.

Karl

jimmillho

ReadingBob

Quote from: jimmillho on October 28, 2016, 06:16:27 PM
I will be watching this one.

Jim

Me too.  This one's a really fun build.  I built it for Tom in his railroads green and white color scheme and lightly weathered.  It looks totally different than the one on the FSM.  I can't wait to see how Karl's turns out.   :D
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

sdrees

Hi Karl,

I am going to follow along on this one.  I built this from plans in the December 1956 Model Railroader when I was in High School.  I recently refurbished it if you remember.  Pictures were posted on the forum.
Steve Drees
SP RR

Polux

I'm in too. This station looks really interesting and seems to be a jewell once builded ;)

ACL1504

Karl,

I remember the first one so I'll be following along on also.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

postalkarl

Hi Jim, Reading Bob, Steve Drees, Pollux And Tom:

Glad all you guys are in on this one. Much appreciated.

Reading Bob and Steve Drees pleas feel free to post you photos here also.

Karl.

postalkarl

Hi Guys:

Here's a few photo of my first build. Colors will be the same as my friend want it bui.t in the colors that George used.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi All:

doors< windows and walls are painted.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi Guys:

Finished the dormer for my station. Thought I'd build some of the add  on stuff first. It is Depot Buff & Depot Olive.

Karl

Janbouli

I love photo's, don't we all.

postalkarl

Hi Jan:

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi Guys:

got some work done this afternoon. I'm taking a slightly different approach with this kit. I'm building all the ad on first. Just finished the platform for the freight house. It will be next. Here's a photo of the platform.

Karl

Polux

Karl, terrific platform!
Lovely paintwork :)

postalkarl

Hi Pollux:

Appreciate your compliment. I'm working on the freight house next. Walls are painted and am starting on the inside studding on the walls. Pics soon I hope.

Karl