Brownsville Depot FSM JS15

Started by postalkarl, October 28, 2016, 05:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postalkarl

Hi Steve:

Thanks for the great photos. It's cool to see the minor differences in this station and the  kit. Thanks for sharing.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi Guys:

I'm working on the platforms.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi All:

Here's a progress shot. Platforms are done. Dormer is added to the station. Hope you like it.

Karl

postalkarl

Hope to get some more work done on this today.

Karl

ACL1504

Quote from: postalkarl on November 16, 2016, 07:29:13 PM
Hi All:

Here's a progress shot. Platforms are done. Dormer is added to the station. Hope you like it.

Karl

Karl,

Looking very good my friend.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

postalkarl

Hi Tom:

thanks buddy appreciate your compliment.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi All:

Main station, freight shed and platforms are mounted on the plywood base. Platform is detailed. Next will be the roof over the platform.

Karl

Janbouli

What a great little busy place, love the newspaper stand.
I love photo's, don't we all.

Mkrailway

Karl, the structure is coming out quite neat. As always I love your use of colour.

Marty

postalkarl

Hi Jan:

Thanks appreciate your compliment. Yeah news-stands are always kinda cool. I always like them in kits.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi Marty:

Thanks Appreciate your compliment. Glad you like the colors.

Karl

fsmcollector67

Karl,
very nice work.....
Loren...
9 Fingers Loren.....
"Watch out for that #11 Blade"

postalkarl

Hi Loren:

Thanks for the compliment. Haven't been on for a few days. Been dealing with an electric meter problem.

Got some work done today. Lower roof is installed  Hope you guys like it. On to the main roof.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi Guys:

Been working on the main roof. It is shingled. Next is the under roof trim. Here's a progress photo.

Karl

fbernard65