The I. M. Dunn Co. FSM JS-19

Started by postalkarl, December 21, 2016, 04:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbernard65

Tom,

You are correct.  Karl will pass by me very quickly.  I am trying to build at a faster pace but never at a Karl pace. :)

Frank

ACL1504

Frank,

I understand Karl Speed. We have a friend and he likes to run the trains at notch 8+. We call it Greg Speed.

I'm confident both builds will be wonderful.

Thanks for sharing the build with us,

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

postalkarl

Hi All:

Had whole day off from work and got lots done.

Karl

Rail and Tie

This is going to be good with the duel builds!!  Reminds me of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8rUZfQJjPY
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com

postalkarl

Hi Darryl::

Sounds good to me.

Karl.

fbernard65

postalkarl

Hi All:

Thanks Frank

Decided to add some scenery between the trestles as it would be difficult after the track is in. Also added the coal pile.

Karl

sdrees

Hi Karl,

I am here for the build.  I'll keep checking in.
Steve Drees
SP RR

Janbouli

I love photo's, don't we all.

richbeau

Well I'll have to bookmark this topic in order to ensure that I don't miss this build.
--Rich

fbernard65

I will post my photos later of my progress.  Not quite where Karl is yet.  My only hope of beating Karl in the build is to hope that he keeps posting the progress pics to the wrong thread!!! :D

Frank

Mkrailway

Love the design and waiting to see how it is going to come together.

Marty

fbernard65

Hi,

Here is where I am at this morning.

Frank

postalkarl

Hey:

Cut it out. You're gonna catch me. I better get to work. I have a package for you with taskboard. I will mail it Monday as when I calle the PO they were closed already.

Me

fbernard65

Hi,

Thanks Karl.  Looking forward to getting the taskboard.  In the meantime, I did a bit of the scenery under the trestle.  I also decided to paint up the walls for the stone shed.

Frank