Midsomer

Started by madharry, January 22, 2017, 11:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postalkarl

Hi Mike:

Looks just great. Love the canal with it bridge and the boats.

Karl

madharry

Thanks Mark and Karl for your support it is much appreciated.
Mike :)

Janbouli

Ontraxs 2018 Mike ?
I love photo's, don't we all.

madharry

Jan, we would love to I just need an invite.

The layout has just been accepted for the Warley show in 2020 (the delay is that there an enormous amount of quality OO layouts in the UK for them to choose from). But pretty good considering no one has seen the layout in the flesh yet!

Mike  :)

JusticeCity

Mike you are truely "mad"... Beautiful work.

zodiacboy

Hi Mike,

I have not seen any video online of your wonderful layout, what there is online didn't cover Cheffley.
Although I see Petite Properties are quite pleased with your use of their products, they had one static shot.

Can't wait to see some moving images.  Robbie

madharry

Hi Robbie,

I am not sure if anyone took some video at our recent show. Everyone was talking about the peddling cyclist! What I do know is Cheffley has been invited to 5 shows already including the London Festival in March. Hopefully some videos will appear sometime soon. See https://www.world-of-railways.co.uk/shows/show/the-london-festival-of-railway-modelling/layouts

Mike  :)

zodiacboy

Congrats about the bookings at these exhibitions!  :) :) :)

S&S RR

Mike

Very nice work.  I enjoyed going through the pages of your build thread. Thank you for sharing it with us.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

PRR Modeler

Congratulations on the invites Mike.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

madharry

Thanks John and Curt I appreciate your comments. It was a fun build. Mrs C says I turned the whole house into a man cave while making it!
Mike :D

deemery

How many people asked about murders?   ;)

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

madharry

Cheffley was at the London Festival of Railway Modelling last weekend and drew the crowds. The layout has a further eight invitations to exhibitions so far........The latest Petite Properties kit - "Gardener's Cottage" was a hit but it was difficult to see as it at the back of the scene. So I have moved it to next to the George Inn. Halfpenny Cottages has taken its place instead......

Here are some pictures.............

Mike

GPdemayo

Well done Mike..... 8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Lynnb

The finished build looks great.
Ontario, Canada
The Great White North