New Video Home Layour

Started by PD, December 18, 2017, 09:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PD

Brand new to the Forum - thought I would start off sharing recent video of my home layouts.
Enjoy (hopefully)

https://youtu.be/q0Mz09dZcJc

NEBrownstone

tct855

Paul,
         What a beautiful addiction you have.  I'm thinking you're the next Howard Zane. (that's a compliment). You are a true model railroader in every sense.  Thanks for sharing.  Thanx Thom...

PRR Modeler

Beautiful layout.  Thanks for sharing.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

GPdemayo

Enjoyed the video.....great work o your layout and welcome to the forum.  8)

Where are you in Fla.?
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

Paul,

First, a big welcome to the forum.

Loved the video of your passion for railroad modeling. Thanks very much for sharing it all with us.

Tom
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

PD

Hi Praise - thank you all. Tct you have a good eye - a couple of the structures are Howard's. An old friend.

cuse

Very nice Paul. I'm in NSB as well. Right across from the airport in Inlet Shores...well, my layout's there 7 days a week, I'm 2 or 3.

(he did say New Smyrna Beach-didn't he?)

John M.

Janbouli

Great stuff Paul , I imagine my house looking like that in the future , with more layouts then rooms in the house. Thanks for sharing.
I love photo's, don't we all.

bparrish

Paul...

Wow ..... That is great stuff

thanx
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

S&S RR

Paul

Welcome to the forum. Great layout and video.  Thanks for sharing it with us here on the forum.  I look forward to you future posts.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Dave K.

Welcome! Really enjoyed the video. Thanks for inviting us into your world...hope to see more here!

tom.boyd.125

Paul,
Welcome to the Forum and Thanks for sharing your layout video. Like all the different craftsman kits from FSM, Micro Scale Models & SRMW. Neat to see some of them in different paint schemes too. Noticed many of your structures are lighted. Are the windows glazed with gallery glass ? See the yellow lighting but not the interiors of your structures.
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

PD

Hi
90%+ Of windows are glazed with white glue. I use multiple types of lights for variety of look. Nearly all structures are lighted and there are many supplemental towers. My new favorite is ground mounted LED spots. Cannot do everything with one video but hopefully I will post a night scene overview so full effect can be exhibited.
P

Zephyrus52246

Great video and layout(s).   :)

Jeff