FOS Hill - Large Dio or Begin of a layout

Started by EricQuebec, December 31, 2017, 10:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricQuebec

Pennman

Eric,

You are an excellent scratchbuilder! I have read throughout your build.

I saw your comments regarding the use of Corel Draw to make your signage.
Do you know if there is any Corel draw software that is free for use with Windows 10?  I have only found the program used for a trial version, and not a full version for free. If anyone else sees this, can you offer a solution?  Thanks

Rich

EricQuebec

I Don't think that is legally free version of this software ... you can probably found on the web pirate version, but where ? I don't know and and don't encourage it.
I've paid under 100$  CDN Dollars for my licence of Corel Draw X7  home and student version there 2 or 3 years ago. I Never regret my purchase.
The possibility of this software for the hobby is incredible.
FOr me it's a really good investment, making draw, scale template, signage, rework some pictures etc.

Eric

Pennman

Thank you , Eric, I will probably buy a full version from them soon.  Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Rich

Bruce Oberleitner

Quote from: Pennman on July 22, 2018, 10:39:24 AM
Eric,

You are an excellent scratchbuilder! I have read throughout your build.

I saw your comments regarding the use of Corel Draw to make your signage.
Do you know if there is any Corel draw software that is free for use with Windows 10?  I have only found the program used for a trial version, and not a full version for free. If anyone else sees this, can you offer a solution?  Thanks

Rich

I don't think that there is a free version of Corel Draw but there used to be a freeware program called inkscape that I used to use for making signs.