2017 Narrow Gauge Convention Layout Tours - Denver, CO

Started by S&S RR, January 03, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S&S RR

I promised to share my pictures from the 2017 Narrow Gauge Convention Layout Tours. I know, back in September, - I said when I got to it.  Well, the snow is a couple feet deep outside and getting deeper, so I'm starting to get to it.  Today, I'm starting the thread and sorting pictures. This will be a slow process. Please stay tuned.

Also see: http://modelersforum.com/general-daily-discussion/37-th-national-narrow-gauge-convention/

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

S&S RR

As with all of my threads - if you have any pictures from the Narrow Gauge Convention, you would like to add please do.
John Siekirk

S&S RR

There were 25 home layouts open for the 2017 Narrow Gauge Convention. I didn't get to all of them but I sure made a full day of it, each and every day of the convention.  I will list the layout owner and name of the layout followed by the pictures I captured of the layout.  The order is just the way it worked out.

First up: Ron Keiser's - D&RGW

Ron has some great lighting affects that he was displaying while I was there.  It created some challenges for my photograph skills but I sure enjoyed the show.
John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR