3 New Downtown Deco kits shipping today + special offer.

Started by downtowndeco, June 02, 2018, 08:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downtowndeco

OK, here we go! The new kits are boxed up and ready to ship.

I won't be able to add them to the site for about a week but am running an "Introductory Special" for those who know that they want all the new kits. The new kits & the introductory specials are as follows;

New in HO Scale

DD1068 Downtown Overlook Hotel $89.95
DD1069 Lindsey's Grocery $44.95
DD1070 Von Eerie's $39.95

Introductory offer. Buy all 3 for $174.85 & I'll let you pick out any other HO kit valued at $70 or less at no extra charge. I'll also throw in a set of sidewalks & free shipping to boot.

New in N scale;

DD2024 Lindsey's Grocery $39.95
DD2025 Von Eerie's $34.95

Introductory offer. Buy both new kits for $74.90 & I'll let you pick out any other N kit valued at $40 or less at no extra charge. I'll also throw in free shipping to boot.

New in O Scale;

DD58 Lindsey's Grocery $69.95
DD59 Von Eerie's $79.95

Introductory offer. Buy both new kits for $149.90 & I'll let you pick out any other O kit valued at $80 or less at no extra charge. I'll also throw in free shipping & a set of sidewalks to boot.

How to take advantage of this special offer. Pay via Paypal (use downtowndeco@montana.com) or give me a call (406-821-0181). Let me know when you order which scale you model & what you want your free kit to be.

Offer ends at midnight one week from tonight, 6/9/18

downtowndeco

Want one of the new kits but don't want them all? Order the ones you want tonight & just pay via paypal. Use downtowndeco@montana.com. Free shipping too!

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

downtowndeco

I finally got the 3 new kits out the door. They are;

The Downtown Overlook Hotel. This 4 story structure features amazing brick detail, including some cool new "ghost wall" effects, full color waterslide decals and complete, easy to understand assembly, painting & aging instructions. Dare you stay in room 237?

http://www.downtowndeco.com/site/2018/06/08/dd1068-downtown-overlook-hotel/

Lindsey's Grocery. Classic small town grocery store. Cool brick walls & a ton of full color, vintage signs.

http://www.downtowndeco.com/site/2018/06/08/dd1069-lindseys-grocery/

Von Eerie's Family Restaurant. Brains anyone? Scrapple? Blood Sausage? It's easy to see why this place went out of business. An instant classic.

http://www.downtowndeco.com/site/2018/06/08/dd1070-von-eeries-restaurant/

I just added these to the site yesterday. I want to make sure I did so properly so for the next 72 hours, for each one of these kits you buy I'll throw in a  set of our extremely deteriorated concrete sidewalks (a $25 value) at no extra charge. Buy 1 get 1 set, buy all 3 new kits get 3 free sets. Free shipping too! No special code required. Offer ends midnight 6/12/18

Thanks much! Questions?

Randy Pepprock

Downtown Deco

www.downtowndeco.com

406-821-0181