Howard Zane's Piermont Division

Started by ACL1504, April 27, 2014, 03:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

Wow - Tom

You found more Howard Zane photographs.  I only posted a few of the hundreds that I took the day we visited his layout.  If anyone is looking for something that Tom missed let me know.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ACL1504

John,

Like you and the F&SM I have probably 2000+ Howard Zane pictures. Most are just the same thing from a different year or view. I have in the folder only about 150 additional ones I'll be showing here. Anything else for me here is just taking time I need to put else where on my own layout.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Janbouli

I love photo's, don't we all.

ACL1504

Jan,

You are very welcome. More now and later this afternoon.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

This is a stand alone picture and worth the thousand words.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Like George, Howard is always improving the layout and making changes.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Adding a new river behind one of the dozen roundhouses and turntables.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com