Howard Zane's Piermont Division

Started by ACL1504, April 27, 2014, 03:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin.ojaste

I am so amazed at the amount of work, money, time and dedication it takes to build such a grand layout. These photos make me want to try to this in my lifetime.

Tom, thanks for posting these.

ACL1504

Quote from: martin.ojaste on December 13, 2015, 10:06:59 PM
I am so amazed at the amount of work, money, time and dedication it takes to build such a grand layout. These photos make me want to try to this in my lifetime.

Tom, thanks for posting these.

Martin,

You are welcome. In all the times I've visited Howard, the size still wows me. It's really to big to get the feel of the size from the  photos.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

I haven't loaded any pictures of Howard's layout since before Christmas. Here are many more to view.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

This next structure is an old Magnuson kit. I can't think of the name of the kit at this posting.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

It has been a few months since I posted any photos of Howard's layout. I want to get this thread finished and off my list of things to finish.

I'm just going to show the photos without any comments. You, however, may comment and I'll try to answer any questions you may have.

Howard was going to be at this past Expo in Baastaan but was still recovering from double hip replacement surgery.

As I mentioned, I'll be "blister packing" the photos over the next few weeks.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com