Howard Zane's Piermont Division

Started by ACL1504, April 27, 2014, 03:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Quote from: Janbouli on November 22, 2015, 06:31:46 PM
Thank you Tom , these are so inspiring.

Jan,

You are very welcome. I'll be posting more this evening. Thanks for following along.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

I think 80-90% of the structures on Howard's layout are scratch built. Here's one of my favorites.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Here are a couple more of his great looking roads.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Hmmm, looks like a Seaboard caboose is on lease to the Piermont Division.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Here are a few more of Howard's wonderful layout.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Here are two more from last nights post.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

This afternoon I found an additional 75 pictures of Howard's layout. These are from a  2010 Christmas visit.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Here's one for Reading Bob.

Here's one for me. ;D ;D

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

I'm really enjoying 'revisiting' Howard's layout via your pictures Tom.  Thanks for taking the time to share them with us.   :D
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Quote from: ReadingBob on December 05, 2015, 08:51:41 AM
I'm really enjoying 'revisiting' Howard's layout via your pictures Tom.  Thanks for taking the time to share them with us.   :D

Bob,

Thanks for following along and I'm glad you are enjoying the pictures. This is one of those layouts one can't get enough of! I've been there twelve times and still feel I've missed something.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

Tom

Thanks for adding all the new photographs - like Bob I'm enjoying reliving the visit through your photographs. 
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad