Superior & Seattle Railroad

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

I love this next picture. It must be the string of ACL cabeese!

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Here are just two of Howard's many hundred plus scratch built structures.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

The structure and area below is one of Howard's new additions. This is a great scene.

Here is a new scratch built engine house.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

When we visited Howard's layout he had many of the incandescent flood lights on. They made many of our photos look yellow or that "early evening look". This is why many of our photos have that yellow/orange look.

I've filtered the pictures best I could so now you know. Not all areas of the layout had the floods on.

Some one must have bumped my arm when I shot this photo. I certainly wasn't my fault. 8) 8)

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Another scratch built tower.

Ya just gotta love Zane's sense of humor and signs.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com