Howard Zane's Piermont Division

Started by ACL1504, April 27, 2014, 03:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Quote from: UP Fan on May 23, 2015, 02:26:20 AM
ONE word....WOW  If I had a layout in my basement, I'd never see the light of day.  Beautiful.  Thanks for the pictures.

Bob,

Thanks for looking in. I'm not sure  Howard has seen the light of day in quite some time.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: Janbouli on May 23, 2015, 03:22:01 AM
Maybe this will be called blasphemy , but from the photo's I actually like Howard's layout better then George's, a bit more natural to my taste , but I suppose I could only really tell if I visit both layouts in real.

Jan,

Thanks for stopping by and checking out all the photos. I'm not sure its blasphemy but each of these layouts are totally different. The appearance of each reflects the individuality of the builder. There are parts of Howard's that I feel is better than George's but I feel parts of his apply as well. So, I guess I agree with you in part.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Continuing with more of Zane's huge layout.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk