Howard Zane's Piermont Division

Started by ACL1504, April 27, 2014, 03:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Reading Bob's recent photos of Howard's layout has sparked my interest in getting more of his layout  pictures up.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

I've lost track of what photos I've already uploaded so you may see duplicates. I'll list them all the same.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

postalkarl

Hi  Tom:

One of the world's best model railroads. Been there many times and always enjoyed Howard's company. I have 2 structures on his RR. Bubba's Diner and a Campbell stone gas station. Both are scratch built. 

Karl

ACL1504

Quote from: postalkarl on November 16, 2015, 08:48:45 AM
Hi  Tom:

One of the world's best model railroads. Been there many times and always enjoyed Howard's company. I have 2 structures on his RR. Bubba's Diner and a Campbell stone gas station. Both are scratch built. 

Karl

Karl,

Thanks for the information, I'll look for those two structures.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

Quote from: ACL1504 on November 15, 2015, 03:44:50 PM
I've lost track of what photos I've already uploaded so you may see duplicates. I'll list them all the same.

Thanks for posting these Tom - I have the same problem I can't remember which pictures I posted.  I just went around the layout and posted a few from each area.  If someone is looking for photographs of a particular area or structure let me know I only posted about 15% of the pictures that I have.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ACL1504

I really like how Howard does his roads.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Janbouli

Thank you Tom , these are so inspiring.
I love photo's, don't we all.