Carson radio controlled VW T1 Bus

Started by madharry, September 20, 2019, 04:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madharry

Mr DHL arrived with the Carson radio controlled VW. Those who are following my Norway Layout build will know that I made a road along the front of the layout for this little VW. The product comes well packaged with all you need to run it straight from the box. before I can do that I will need to read the 7 pages of instructions. Initially it looks like the left hand knob controls the speed while the right is used to control direction. For the princely sum of 112 euros inclusive of postage I think this is a winner! The model is HO scale 1:87.

Mike

Rail and Tie

Hi Mike,

some how I missed this thread.  Looks like a very nice machine. I have had my eye on one for our club layout. How unruley is it to run. It would be great to have on our roadway, but I don't want to kill all the pedestrians on our little streets if it drives like a drunk madman!
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com

madharry

It takes a little getting use to. I hand it to younger punters at exhibitions and they have great fun running it up and down the road. I bought a second one as I was very impressed with it.
Mike

NEMMRRC

Wow! I had no idea they made these. Very clever.

Jaime