Started by ACL1504, June 02, 2014, 03:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Quote from: GPdemayo on June 03, 2014, 08:43:45 AM
Quote from: ACL1504 on June 02, 2014, 05:29:47 PM
Quote from: GPdemayo on June 02, 2014, 04:42:51 PM
Now you're on a roll!  8)

Greg,

After three hours sleep in the past 38 hours I'm ready to roll into bed. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) See you Thursday!

Tom ;D

Nap time, you deserve it! Thursday it is.....

Greg,

Last night I got plenty of ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ'S!

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Okay, I have 12 more pictures for all you MAG-aholics!

In this next picture, Cliff has interior lighting and full interior. However, I forgot to get a photo of the interior. Gee, oh gee, I guess I'll have to go back and get it!

More in a few.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

And the final four for this evening.

Thanks for following along on the tour of the Magnolia Route.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

TomW

ReadingBob

Quote from: TomW on June 03, 2014, 10:36:45 PM
Thanks Tom, I love the little mini scenes.
Tom

Ditto that!   :D   The street roller and the last one with the lawn dug up to repair the pipe are wonderful. 
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Tom

Tom,

You are welcome.  Mini scenes are all over the Magnolia Route.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: ReadingBob on June 04, 2014, 07:15:03 AM
Tom

Ditto that!   :D   The street roller and the last one with the lawn dug up to repair the pipe are wonderful.

Bob,

I hope I captured most of the mini scenes. There were so many that I could have spent 50+ pictures on them alone.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

tabooma county rwy

Tom,

Thanks for sharing these photos of Cliff's layout.  I have followed the progress on it for years on Railroad-Line.com, but I have not seen many of the scenes you have included.  He is truly a master craftsman! 

Al Carter

Janbouli

The lawn scene is so simple and great, thanks for sharing Tom.
I love photo's, don't we all.

ak-milw

Tom, great work with the pictures and thanks for posting them. The layout section off the forum is really filling up with some great layouts.

8)

ACL1504

Quote from: tabooma county rwy on June 04, 2014, 04:07:02 PM
Tom,

Thanks for sharing these photos of Cliff's layout.  I have followed the progress on it for years on Railroad-Line.com, but I have not seen many of the scenes you have included.  He is truly a master craftsman! 

Al Carter

Al,

You are welcome. Cliff's layout is the best I've seen over the years. I've seen alot of great layouts that have really great features but are lacking in other areas. However, Cliff's layout has them all covered.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: Janbouli on June 04, 2014, 05:44:11 PM
The lawn scene is so simple and great, thanks for sharing Tom.

Jan,

Thanks for stopping by to look in. Simple things often look the best!

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com