Friday 05MAR2021

Started by MAP, March 05, 2021, 06:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAP

Good morning!  TGIF.  I'm scheduled for my 1st vaccine shot this morning!  Hope it doesn't stop me from some bench time tonight.  But first, some coffee.  Be safe!
Mark

ACL1504

Morning Mark and others,

Nothing new to report from here.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Another blustery morning, wind chills at or below zero.  I should have worn a ski mask to do morning chores.  Brr!

Trip to the feed store, then a chiropractic appointment this morning. 

Planning to work on the layout / layout room this afternoon.

Everyone have a safe day!!!
Jerry

S&S RR

Good morning! It's cold out there, we still have about a third of the snow we accumulated during the month of February. It has melted any the last couple of days. No word yet on when we can get our shots.  I'm off to the layout room - I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks!

Mid 40's on tap for today. Hopefully I will get some workshop time in after the work day.

Have a Great Day All!

-Steven
A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Hope to work on the challenge build again today.  Need to make more than the piddling progress over the last week or so.  Most of our snow is gone.  I can't believe how green the grass is that was under it all through below zero temps. 

Jeff

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Heading back to MN later today. It's been a fun trip to AZ. Much needed after being housebound for the past two years!

Looking forward to some home comforts this weekend though, it must be said — including a little bench time!

Have a great one.

ReadingBob

Morning all,

T.G.I.F!  Wife gets her first shot tomorrow (she's a school employee so she's eligible).  I'm going to tag along and offer to fill in any vacancies they may have if someone failed to show up.  Can't hurt to ask.

Saw this sign yesterday when I went for a walk.  Lucky for me I am a resident of the Crossing Master association.  I don't think I'd want to be trespassed.   ::)

Have a great one!

Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

NKP768

Bob - I have a friend who was trespassed several years ago - he's still not right. Got the Maderna 1st shot last Tuesday - no problems except my arm was sore as hxxx for 2 days.

Hope every one has a great day.....

Doug

Jim Donovan

Good Morning everyone. Both wife and I had the Madernia shots, last one a couple of weeks ago. I had no side effects and Deb just had a sore arm and headache on day after.  Vaccine shots in Florida appear to be speeding up.

Doctor appointment and dinner with friends on the to do list and work on Sheeters Fly Dope on the fun list. Have a great day folks.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

tooStupid

jrmueller

Ditto present. Have a good day. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
First shot today...been off line for a while...bad knee...
was unable to climb stairs and get in and out of the car for a week and the frozen shoulder returned too...just part of being 73 this fall...
Stay Safe !
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Blazeman

Vaccine appointments are hit and miss where I am (suburban Phila).  So much so one of the Inquirer columnists looked into complaints she was getting from readers and focused on that situation rather than her usual subject matter.  That resonated around the area and the politicians got indignant with other politicians and phone calls were made.  We'll see how that goes.

Clear, breezy, chilly today, carrying through Monday. It is still March.

For you central Florida guys, those booms and thuds you experienced yesterday were balls hit by the Phillies sailing out of Clearwater.  They tattooed the Yankees.  It was enjoyable, at least for a game. 

Enjoy your Friday everyone.

Larry