March 6 2021

Started by Raymo, March 06, 2021, 08:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymo

Morning. Another cold March day around here, think I'll stay in.

Dennis Bourey

Beautiful job Raymo. Morning all.Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Blazeman

Ray:  Looks like one I just sold for my friend's estate.

Happy Saturday, all.

For those of you living along I-75 north of Tampa, that breeze yesterday was from the Pirate batters flailing at the offerings of Phillies pitchers, punctuated by a couple of long balls over the LF fence.  I know, it's spring training, but we will take it for now.

Off in a bit to work on the layout dismantle and gathering of items for sale.  A couple turntables and round house sections to be removed today.  Advise if interested, anyone.

Chilly and clear here today.  Good day to work inside and look out the windows now and then.

All take care,

Larry

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Good morning! Another cold day here, no melting for the past three days. Working on the layout staying in out of the cold. Beautiful work Dan.   I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ACL1504

Morning all,

I spoke to the Judge this morning. He is home and recovering. Visiting nurses and rehab people are coming twice a week. He said it will be about another month until he is back to what ever normal is.

Have a great and safe day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Mecrr22

You going to get some Lobstah in those post Raymo
Scott Hurley (MECRR22)

tom.boyd.125

Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

jrmueller

Nice looking job Raymo. No lobsters in Virginia but we have oysters, blue crabs and lots of fish. Everyone have a great day. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Rusty Robot here.

As you may have seen, I have undergone a name change: Keep it Rusty

This is to reflect the changes over on my blog.

www.rusty-robot.co.uk is still active, as is the old email address (for now).

My new site address is: www.keepitrusty.com

I can be reached at the email below, too.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Craig

ReadingBob

Afternoon all,

Great looking truck Raymo!   

Good news about the Judge.   :D

Took the wife to get the first of two jabs of the Pfizer juice.  I offered to take one for the team if they had any leftovers that were going to go to waste but no dice.  We were too early for that.  I'm not eligible yet.  I'm a year and half shy of the threshold.

I'm going to pull out the workbench and work on Moscone's.  I'd like to wrap it up and deliver it to Tom in the next couple of weeks.  Maybe it'll give the Judge something to add some more color to his already colorful tales of the A&S.   ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.