Monday April 12th, 2021

Started by cuse, April 12, 2021, 05:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuse

I haven't posted much lately but, for some demented reason, I can't resist opening  :D

I actually had a pretty good modeling weekend, with the rainy weather it was a natural on Sunday. I began building Fos' Pendleton Marine, which will basically function as a background structure. I'm at the point where the only available real estate on my layout is spoken for and Pendleton's is the least intimidating of the builds ahead, so I finally dove in. Feels good...
I'll get some pics posted on my layout thread when there's anything worth sharing.

My focus has been on the next stage in my career...my partners and I are pushing for the finish line, so I haven't been as frequent a modeler as I hope to be in the not-too-too-too-distant future...eyes on the prize and all.

Have a great Monday

John

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Good to hear from you John.  I hope to get to see you again some day soon.  :D

I also had a nice weekend at the workbench.  Put the finishing touches on two little builds I've been working on.  I have to put The Watcher Apartments back on the workbench and fix something I wasn't quite happy with so I can declare that one finished.  After that is TBD.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Morning John, Bob and others,

Wow, two members of the original SBG opening. Now, I make three. We do need to get together for lunch one of these days, er, Saturdays.

I've cleaned up the layout room and I'm ready to get back to the workbench also.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

Feel like a party buster at a who's who dinner.

Had a very good weekend. Kids went home so we have house again. Our pup Maggie Mae started eating after two plus weeks Saturday! At the moment she acts almost normal. Given all that is wrong with her I will take it and enjoy her company. 

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

MartyO

Morning,

It is very outside. Today it is time to fill in some old heating vents.
Marty

Jerry

Morning everyone

A cloudy/rainy 44 here in South Jersey later more of same with a temp of 50!!

Everyone have a wonderful day!! :)

Jerry

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

S&S RR

Good morning! Great to see John opening.  Keep your eye on the prize, my friend.  You will be very glad you did. ;)  I'm on Grandpa duty today, a very nice way to spend the day. I will be spending a few weeks getting my mom's estate resolved with limited workbench time to preserve my sanity.  I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

BandOGuy

Chilly, damp and grey in Reading Country this AM. Guess I rushed the season a bit buying a used convertible. Oh well. If that's the last mis-timing in my life, I'll be ecstatic (or dead).
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Worked on a couple little projects over the weekend. Will share on my thread soon as they will be used on the tribute.

If Friday is my favorite day of the week, Monday is the opposite.

tom.boyd.125

Afternoon check in,
More overcast skies with rain...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com