Started by ReadingBob, May 11, 2021, 06:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Nothing going on here.  No workbench time yesterday.   :( 

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Raymo

Morning. Glad to see the forum up and running this morning. The overnight with Ma this weekend went well and she's looking to spend more time up there.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

My wife is going to Oregon today to see the grandchildren.  I'll be staying home with the dog.  Six days away from work.   :) 

Jeff

ACL1504

Morning all,

Taking Pam's mother to the doctor this morning. Pam and I are spending the afternoon doing something she probably likes, like shopping. I'm taking a book and waiting in the car.

I see someone forgot to ballast the Atlas Snap Track in the above photo.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

All well at the Donovan mansion. Have repair guys coming for porch enclosure and needing to stop looking and start doing on my current bench project.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

MartyO

Morning,

Meeting with HVAC guy to get a quote on a new A/C unit. The 36 year old one is getting a bit rusty. :-)
Marty

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Work and no play here for most of the week. I am planning on finishing my second O-scale machine though to present this weekend :)

Have a great one!

deemery

Marty, be sure to ask the HVAC guy about the potential changes in refrigerants, apparently more kinds of that stuff will soon be outlawed.  You don't want to end up with a system that you can't recharge :-(  But you'll probably be happy with the performance of the new system.  The last 2 times we changed out systems, we included a variable speed fan, and in the summer I let the fan run at low speed all night long.  That helps keep the upstairs cooler. 

Today's the last day for my geology class, with our project presentation.  Then I'll run out of that excuse for not working on the layout.  The itch is starting to return, I've been pondering a couple different projects.  The first, as always, will have to be cleaning up the train room and workbench :-(

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Was 36 in the morning, will be 60 in the afternoon...
McHenry Illinois was a great place to call home back in the day...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

S&S RR

Good morning! A quick peek at the forum while I have my coffee this morning.  I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad