Previous topic - Next topic

vinceg

Whoa - been a while since I opened.

Mornin' everyone!
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

ACL1504

Morning Vince and others,

Nothing here today to report. My plan, and I say plan, is to try to get some layout stuff done.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MartyO

Morning,

I am getting my ducts cleaned today ... no not a colonoscopy.
Marty

Jim Donovan

Hope to work on layout but like Tom it is just a plan. Hope all well. Enjoy the day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

MAP

Good morning!  Going to be a nice day here, so lawn cutting & other outdoor activities are 1st on the list.  Got some fishing in yesterday with my neighbor.  He outfished me 10 to 1, but it was great to be out on the lake.  Hope to sneak in some train time tonight.
Mark

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Finished my house chores and mowed the lawn yesterday. Two long and three short dog walks also.  Need to start some basement cleanup as two of the grandchildren are coming for father's day.

Jeff

Blazeman

Morning, all.  Been occupied for a while.

Resting up today for two ops sessions tomorrow....45 miles apart.

Larry

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Day off today.   :)  Got my one assigned task for the day done - dropping of my wife's winning lottery ticket at the District Office of the Florida Lottery.  It wasn't a huge amount but just enough that it couldn't be redeemed where I normally buy them.  This is the second time in the last month that I had to drop one off for her.

Think I'll treat myself to an afternoon at the workbench.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

deemery

Quote from: MartyO on May 14, 2021, 07:43:29 AM
Morning,

I am getting my ducts cleaned today ... no not a colonoscopy.
Much easier prep for that...

Quote from: ReadingBob on May 14, 2021, 10:14:29 AMMorning all,Day off today.   :)   Got my one assigned task for the day done - dropping of my wife's winning lottery ticket at the District Office of the Florida Lottery.  It wasn't a huge amount but just enough that it couldn't be redeemed where I normally buy them.  This is the second time in the last month that I had to drop one off for her.Think I'll treat myself to an afternoon at the workbench.Have a great one!

Your wife trusts you to come straight home after that?  (No stop-off at the train store?) 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Farmers have been working the fields around here all week, tilling and planting their seeds.
Overcast and rain coming today...stay safe...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

S&S RR

Good afternoon! Grandpa duty kept me busy this morning. You forget how much work a 2 month old baby is until you have a new one in your life.  Trying to help my daughter and son-in-law out a little as they get used to working at home with a little one.  All good! I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Keep It Rusty

Evening all.

Late check-in, but it's Friday!

Takeaway ordered. Film queued up. Wife happy with wine. Baby asleep. What more does a man need?