Friday 21MAY2021

Started by MAP, May 21, 2021, 06:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAP

Good morning!  TGIF!  Out to breakfast with my better half, then tending to the lawn later.  Again, nothing train related has been done...Ugh.  Coffee's done, time to run.
Mark

ACL1504

Morning Mark and others,

Going to the grocery store with Pam this morning and then getting some late breakfast.

Got more layout work done yesterday.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

I found this old truck in Northeast Georgia a few years ago.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

Morning all,

T.G.I.F!  I'm looking forward to the weekend for sure.  I'll spend some time at the workbench tomorrow and on Sunday as well.  ;)

Steamtown was a fun place to visit while we were in Scranton for the EXPO.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Jim Donovan

Another great photo Bob. I am luckiest guy in the world and for too many reasons to list. So I am simply going to enjoy the day. Hope everyone has a great day as well.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Off today.  Have to work the weekend.   :(  Maybe a trip to Lowe's later.  I'd mow, but it's supposed to rain on and off today. 

Jeff

S&S RR

Good morning! It's great to see all the pictures in the morning posts.  I'm going through my gallery backwards and pulling out a few of the old pictures we haven't seen in a few years. It sure would be nice to have some new photographs to post later in the summer. I hope everyone has a great day.  Here is picture of a couple model railroaders having a great time.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

MartyO

Morning,

It is going to 31c today and I am going to hide somewhere it is cool.
Marty

Keep It Rusty

Best day of the week!

The Friday "ahhhhhh" moment.

Hope everyone had a great one!

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
A rainy day..
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com