Sunday,, May 23, 2021

Started by ACL1504, May 23, 2021, 08:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Almost 9AM so I'll open. I'm off to edge, cut and blow the yard. Hopefully some layout stuff later this afternoon.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

Reading Bob giving a clinic on wiring LEDs. L-R Bill Cutler (PeensyJ1) Bob (Reading Bob) and Greg, well Greg DeMayo. ACL1504 took photo.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Nice picture Tom.  That was fun.  We'll have to do a few more mini clinics like that when things settle down about more for our regular crew.  :D

Sorry I missed the activities at the A&S yesterday.  I was running a little bit behind schedule in the morning.  I trust a good time was had by all.

Yesterday I cleaned out a box that's been sitting under my workbench since we moved here (over 20 years ago).  I found a bunch of Model Masters paints of various colors I don't recall buying.   :)  A few other odds and ends I need to find a home for.  The rest went in trash bag.  I need to tackle cleaning up the garage one box at a time.

Wine tasting on the Strasburg Railroad.  I may get to visit there in June when we're up visiting family.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

S&S RR

Late checkin for me, today. I managed to catch the 24 hour stomach bug. Very rough night. I hope everyone has a great day. Here is a picture of mount Hood from the Mount Hood train.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad