Monday, July 5

Started by Blazeman, July 05, 2021, 07:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazeman

Holiday observed for the working people.  Just another day for us retirees.  Things do change when one retires.

Lovely morning in SE PA. Warmer weather with humidity gradually returning.  Baseball season at the halfway point.  Pro football camps will get rolling in another week or two.

Looks like my email got hacked yesterday.  Heard from many about "my" plea for some kind of game cards for a niece I don't have.  Any advice?

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Off today.  Can't walit until that's every day.  I did remind my boss on July first that starting next year, I'm cutting back one day a week.  I'm gettin' too old for this.  Mowing and a trip to the grocery store on tap for the day.

Jeff

vinceg

Quote from: Blazeman on July 05, 2021, 07:06:43 AM
Holiday observed for the working people.  Just another day for us retirees.  Things do change when one retires.

Lovely morning in SE PA. Warmer weather with humidity gradually returning.  Baseball season at the halfway point.  Pro football camps will get rolling in another week or two.

Looks like my email got hacked yesterday.  Heard from many about "my" plea for some kind of game cards for a niece I don't have.  Any advice?

Change your password. Change the password on all your bank accounts or accounts where you can spend money (walmart.com, e.g.). Get a VPN. (The VPN doesn't fix the hacking problem but does reduce the amount of egregious targeting you notice.)
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

vinceg

Good morning to all. Taking this week off. I've been getting close to finishing Dexter's Dead End -- will post some pictures in my Monee rebuild thread later today. Also time to finally fix the cracks in the backdrop as I start to install dioramas. Ick.

Vince
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

ACL1504

Morning all,

Larry, I never open any email that I'm not absolutely sure I know whom is sending them. Delete and not open.

I'm off to mow the grass prior to the rains.

Have a great day Ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

MartyO

Morning,

Scanned 300 slides yesterday, only another 30,000 to go. Do you think it will get done before I meet the maker?
Marty

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Raymo

Morning. Trying to play catch up today.

S&S RR

Good morning! Well today, Amy and I are celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary. We can actually go out for a nice dinner this year to our favorite restaurant.  I hope everyone has a great day.  Here is another photograph of F&SM.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ReadingBob

Happy Anniversary Amy and John!

Yep.  A day off for us working stiffs.  Cutting back one day a week next year is a start Jeff.   ;)  I'm counting the days until I can cut back five days a week.   ;D

I started putting together a little FOS freebie yesterday and found a few parts were missing so I had to manufacture some of my own.  Maybe I can wrap that one up today.  I also need to spend some time uploading pictures to the forum so I can wrap up a build thread I have going.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Just like Dan, playing catch up today with a work project.

Vince, I've been looking forward to your Dexters since you announced it on your thread. Excited to see the photos!

edit: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE, JOHN!!

Dennis Bourey

Happy 35th wedding Anniversary.To you and your wife John. Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

ACL1504

Happy Anniversary John and Amy!

May you continued to have smooth sailing on the sea of matrimony!

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

jrmueller

Happy Anniversary Amy and John  ;D
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

S&S RR

Thank you for all the anniversary best wishes.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad