Tuesday 06JUL2021

Started by MAP, July 06, 2021, 05:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAP

Good morning!  Hot with afternoon thunderstorms today...tomorrow.....day after that. I've got some errands to run this morning, then a little train time later.  First, coffee.
Mark

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Tropical storm warnings with Elsa approaching so we may get some rain and wind today.  Aside from that it's back to work for me after the long weekend.   :( 

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

S&S RR

Good morning! Mark it sounds like we have the same weather man. Some workbench time with intermittent chores around the house for me, today. I hope everyone has a great day.

Another scene from the F&SM.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

vinceg

Good morning, all. John, please send a little of that rain over to Chicago. Had some good days last week but it's time again.
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

ACL1504

Morning all,

Been raining here every day for two weeks. The grass is growing like crazy. I've posted the photo below to show how much it grows, about 2" in five days. This can only happen with rain.

Off to get a hair cut. Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Raymo

Morning. Dragging a little this morning after working around the house yesterday. Hopefully my workload will be light..

Jim Donovan

Good Morning

We have left Toledo and are now in NY Southern Tier as I remember calling it as a kid. Plan to visit the small towns that make up the region.  Lots of history here.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Off to work for me as well.

Jeff

NEMMRRC

Howdy

All in the path of the storms stay safe

Back at work ...

Later

Jaime

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Blazeman

Quote from: S&S RR on July 06, 2021, 06:46:54 AM
Another scene from the F&SM.

How does any person or vehicle navigate that street?

Larry

Mike Engler

Long time no post. Checking to see if my user name and PW still work and if you see this they do. I've been guilty of dabbling in social media (like Bookface)
(Hacksville) and see that a few of my wizened old buddies are still around.  I'll check the threads to see what you guys have been up to. Raymo probably up to no good.
THE Runner- Mike Engler in Lakeville, MN
mike.engler59@gmail.com

tom.boyd.125

Afternoon check in again...
Only one day of rain here in the last month, but might have some today, any showers keep going North, South or West of us...
National Fried Chicken Day...wonder why the spouse mentioned that...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

S&S RR

Quote from: Mike Engler on July 06, 2021, 02:34:27 PM
Long time no post. Checking to see if my user name and PW still work and if you see this they do. I've been guilty of dabbling in social media (like Bookface)
(Hacksville) and see that a few of my wizened old buddies are still around.  I'll check the threads to see what you guys have been up to. Raymo probably up to no good.

Mike

Great to have you back - you will find a lot less BS to wade through to look at a modeling picture here.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad