Friday, July 23, 2021

Started by ACL1504, July 23, 2021, 06:44:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

My plan is to work on the layout most of the day and then meet friends for an early dinner.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

Morning all,

My plan is to sweat until they get here to fix the A/C.   :'(  Day three.  They came out yesterday and determined the blower motor (#2) had gone bad.  Sad part is they told my wife if it wasn't under warranty they could have replaced it.  Since it was under warranty they had to order one.  I'm never buying another Lemonex (Lennox) again.   >:(

Final day for PI planning.  I'll be glad when that's over with. 

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Raymo

Morning. Nice and cool here this morning, would have been a good day to sleep in.

MAP

Good morning!  A little train time last night, hope to sneak some more in today.  Tonight I'll be visiting another guy's layout with one of my round robin group.  Should be fun.  First, coffee.
Mark

MartyO

Marty

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

I've missed a couple days. Where we are staying in NH is beautiful. This is one of the prettiest states I have been too. Cool and sunny though expecting some rain later. We went on the Mount Washington Cog Railroad yesterday. Amazing. Today hope to go boating and see the lake.

Enjoy the day folks.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Got a few things to crack today, but guess what? It's FRIDAY!!

I think my dream last night summarizes it all perfectly. Myself and all my old buddies were back at school, at the age we are now. We were taking exams again. Halfway through I looked at everyone and said "Does anyone care? Whatever the result, we still go back to our normal lives..."

tom.boyd.125

Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

S&S RR

Good morning! The week with the Grandkids is going well. I hope everyone has a great day.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad