Started by ACL1504, September 14, 2021, 06:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartyO

Good afternoon,

My prayers are with you Tom.
Marty

PRR Modeler

Good Afternoon All,

Made it back home about an hour ago. Prayers to you and Pam for your procedure.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

tct855

ACL 1504,
              Ahh, quit your crybabytitysuckin' and man up! You've survived the only disease the world can't seem to shake until there's no more voting on this planet.  Going to get another poke and prod is a cake walk at 75.

I remember some ol' guy said it best in a song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ123T3zD2k  You've got the best medicine the world has to offer (a pretty lady holdin' your hand named Pam).

But hey, if you decide to go beyond that and visit John Allen.  I'm sure he'll be more interested in shakin' your hand and sayin' what a great job you've done since he took his modeling break.

So hurry back and finish your AS posts before someone else out post's you once and for all.
                                                                                                                                              KP-out...♥♥♥

postalkarl

Hey Tom:

Good luck with the test. My prayers are with you. I'm going in tomorrow for A cat scan on my neck on A swollen gland.

Karl

cuse

Belated best wishes on the test Tom. I've spent time with you and I've no doubt that the Cardiologists will hang your test results on the refrigerator as they've never seen such a fit and hardy ole copper.  ;)

deemery

A friend was at the Dr Office for a routine physical.  The doctor looked at his EKG, and started calling other doctors and nurses.  My friend was getting really worried.  "What's wrong?"   "Nothing's wrong.  You have the textbook EKG pattern.  None of us have ever seen an EKG that was so perfect."

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Jerry

Morning everyone

Tom good luck with your tests.

Today I go for another hearing test (3rd one). Oh they did give me shots in my ear to see if that would work.  This is the last one if I still can't hear it will be that way the rest of my life no hearing in my left ear!

They seem to think it's a reaction to the COVID vaccine!

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln