Saturday 30OCT2021

Started by MAP, October 30, 2021, 06:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAP

Good morning!  More errands on my plate today, mostly cleaning up the yard, putting deck chairs away & hoses away.  Had my booster the other day, and like the first two had a major headache  :o , so nothing was done the past 2 days.  Back on track today.  First, coffee.
Mark

ACL1504

Morning Mark and others,

Nothing new here but it is raining. Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Breakfasting, and then off to work.  At least it's only (hopefully) a seven hour day.

Jeff

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

I had another 3/4 inch of rain overnight bringing my total for the week to 3 1/2".  The ground is saturated and the forecast is for showers throughout the day.  Looks like an inside day.  That's definitely not a bad thing. 

Everyone have a great day!
Jerry

Opa George

Also a very wet day here.  We were going to dig the banana plants and other tropicals out of the ground to pot up as houseplants for the winter, but it's way too wet and muddy outside.  Maybe tomorrow--hopefully tomorrow--but our window is narrowing.  Likely frost by next weekend and then it would be too late!

Have a happy day!

--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

cuse

Morning All,

It's grey out, the lawn is no longer screaming for weekly mowing, and I haven't done a thing on my layout for a long time...what's my excuse today? I'll try to break the seal by creating a project list and/or re-organizing my MR workbench for a little zen/clarity inspiration...who knows what I'll get to once I get the ball rolling.

Have a great day!

John

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Have a few chores this morning then hopefully some quality train room time. Of course I'll be watching the Gators game later.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

EricQuebec

Good Morning all,
No picture today ? so here's one from my Scranton washington avenue project (that is almost finish

Have a great one .
Eric

MartyO

Morning,

It's a blown and raining again. Karen is back home and still trying to recover from the time zone changes. In good news, I cleaned up the modelling bench.
Marty

deemery

If you live in the northern half of the world, and your skies are clear, look up tonight!  Forecasts are for a widely visible Aurora Borealis after a large solar flare erupted earlier this week.

Forecast here (SE NH) is for heavy rain :( :( :(

I have a webinar to listen to today (some financial people I really respect are talking), but maybe after that I'll find some inspiration in the Train Room.  If nothing else, I could always do clean-up/pick-up/put-away...

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Off to get my booster shot in a few minutes and do some grocery shopping.  Workbench time this rainy afternoon without the guilt trip that I should be outside doing yard work.  ;)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
A chilly 31 outdoors, but great weather to visit the basement in the evenings this time of year...
Turn on the oldies radio station, open a Pepsi, take another dusty box off the shelves,  put the extra work light on and create something that makes us happy...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

vinceg

Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

S&S RR

Checking in late today - I had a great day working on the layout with Wayne Olson. We worked on the background scenery for the Water Front section of the S&S RR. It's going to be a while before the structures start going together for this area but I wanted a nicer area for the trains to run through until that day comes. I hope everyone had a great day. Sorry, I didn't get a picture posted this morning before the work began.  I will try for two tomorrow. ;)
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad