Sunday Nov. 7, '21 "Daylight Savings" falls back

Started by jerryrbeach, November 07, 2021, 06:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

That's all I've got so far this morning.

Another shot from Dick Elwell's layout.
Jerry

MAP

Good morning!  Getting ready to head out to the grocery store, then breakfast after that.  First, finish my coffee!
Mark

vinceg

G'morning, everyone.

Enjoying some temperatures in the sixties for a couple of days here in Chicago. Nice.

Have a good day.
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

madharry

Good morning everyone. I buried a craft knife in my hand yesterday modelling. Not a good thing to do. After John's pictures of his tidy work bench i thought I would post a picture of mine. Believe it or not I know where everything is!
Have a good one and come on Lewis.
Mike

MartyO

Morning,

I am getting used to this cold thing; what's wrong with me?
Marty

ACL1504

Morning all,

Mike, when I clean my work bench is when I loose stuff. A messy desk/work bench is a sign of an modeler on the move.

Layout related stuff for me this morning.

Have a great day.

Tom  ;D

H. Zane layout -

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

I noticed yesterday that one of the planks in my low retaining wall outside has come loose in all the rain so I need to fix that today. Hopefully train room later to do some testing. I discovered a issue yesterday while testing the newly ballasted track.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

S&S RR

Good morning! I'm using my extra hour this morning at my workbench.  The coffee is on and I'm ready to get some modeling done.  I hope everyone has a great day. From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Opa George

Good morning, all,

Just a little sore from all of the garden digging yesterday, but it's a good kind of sore--muscles reminding me they are still there.  Today we'll finish tidying up the garden for winter by cutting down most of the frostbitten annuals.  We'll leave those with seedheads alone for now: food for foraging birds.

Mike, sorry to hear of your knife mishap!  I've had a  workbench few close calls from slips of the blade, but nothing too serious so far.

Maybe some layout time this afternoon.  Received a large box of junkyard castings from Rusty Rail Castings on Friday.  Primed them yesterday and will paint them for installation around Summit Salvage on my Rust Rock Falls portion of the layout.

Enjoy the day, all!
--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I've lost count of the number of times I've drawn blood while at the workbench.  You think I'd learn.   ::)

I think I will spend some time at the workbench this afternoon.  I'm on to the signage of the little build I'm working on.  Maybe I can wrap that one up today.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

deemery

I still have the scar on my palm from trying to drill a 1/4" hole through it, 40 years ago :-(   Fortunately, the drill just broke skin and missed all the bones. 

I guess I should go do something useful, after futzing on the new laptop all morning. 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

A late check in for me. Our guest left this morning. We enjoyed his company a lot, we go back over 30 years so was good to catch up. I hope to get serious on making progress on the current modeling project today but first coffee.

So here is an add for Tom's Atlantic Coast Line.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

BandOGuy

Grandkids here again today (had then with us almost all day yesterday), so the railroad prospects are slim.
Hope your day is more productive.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

BandOGuy

Quote from: ACL1504 on November 07, 2021, 07:48:33 AM
Morning all,

Mike, when I clean my work bench is when I loose stuff. A messy desk/work bench is a sign of an modeler on the move.

Layout related stuff for me this morning.

Have a great day.

Tom  ;D

If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, what is an empty desk a sign of?

H. Zane layout -

Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

Rollin

Happy Sunday, everyone.
Seeing these pictures of people's workbenches reminds me of a product my daughter told me about. It's a high end solution, marketed to the crafters and scrapbookers, who need storage and workspace. It folds up when needed, but is really impressive when in the open, unfolded position. Have any of you seen it? It's called Dreambox!

You could put it on your list for Santa, but he'll need the extra big sleigh to deliver it.