Saturday, January 1st 2022

Started by bagman, December 31, 2021, 04:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opa George

Happy New Year to all.  Getting a late start here in central PA.

--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

Raymo

Morning. It's a Pea Soup kinda day here with the damp and fog. Was cleared by my doctor to go back to work a 100% but told me to be smart for a couple more months. Ma's in a transitional Care Unit now at rehab for at least a week. Hopefully I'll start posting my Build Challenge photos before the weekend is over.

deemery

Foggy in my part of NH, too.  Later today we go for Covid tests, and based on those results we'll find out what we'll be doing in January... 

Definitely take it easy, Raymo...

Update:  Covid-free!

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

vinceg

Happy New Year, all. I've been out of touch on this forum for a while....hope to correct that, soon.

Yesterday, the forecast was for around 6-10" of snow. This morning, I'm seeing a freezing rain forecast instead. Sounds like modeling would be safer either way.

Cheers,
V
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

postalkarl

Hey All:

Happy New Year to all. Foggy and kinda rainy here. Have our yearly New years party to go to. Hope we have a great time as usual.

Karl

Erieman

HAPPY NEW YEAR to one and all. Here is to a better year than 2021. Currently 48 degrees outside this am and only going to warm up to 54. We have a freeze warning tonight. That does not happen often, but i have a lot of plants and citrus trees to cover with frost blankets. So you can guess what i will be doing today. Maybe a bit of train time later today. Working of the final scenic area next to the steel mill. That does not that i am done, only finishing the background in the steel mill area.

All the best to everyone.

Frank / Erieman

ReadingBob

Happy New Year to all,

Gee...I'm already behind on the 2022 Build Challenge.   ::) :P   At a minimum I'll should create the thread even if the build isn't actually started.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

tom.boyd.125

Happy New Year !
Let's start the new 2022 and open the throttle to start moving forward...
May need some steam with the -20 to -30 wind chills tonight...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Jim Donovan

Happy New Year and Greeting from somewhere in the Caribbean. Currently 27C - F78ish and sunny. Today last day on cruise then back to central Florida. It's been a nice cruise but ready to get home. For those worried about Covid on ships, they have done a great job, cleaning, vaccinating and so forth. I felt safe everywhere.

When I get home I need to check my stash to see if anything I could make for challenge that would be worthwhile to share. I plan to back off in 2022 trying new stuff and just enjoying what I know.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Jerry

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

May you have a wonderful day and very happy new year start!!  :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

bparrish

Afternoon  all......

Got a late start today.....    Absolutely clear blue sky and up now to about 15 degrees f.  I think all the weather is on its way east.   

Getting in a little college football and low key stuff....... 

Maybe some bench time later tonight....

see ya
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?