Thursday, January 6, 2022

Started by ACL1504, January 06, 2022, 04:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning all,

Thought I'd open early today. See ya'll in a couple of weeks.

Have a great day.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Janbouli

Good morning , and good luck Tom.
I love photo's, don't we all.

MAP

Good morning!  Good luck Tom & see you in a couple of weeks. 
Mark

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Hope everything goes well, Tom.  Need to go to the grocery store today.   Won't need to worry about frozen foods thawing in the car as it will barely break zero degrees here today.   :P

Jeff

NEMMRRC

Howdy.

Break a leg, Tom  ;D

I never understood why that is meant to be god luck. And what is luck anyway? I mean did any of us win the lottery last night?

Time to go earn a living so I can afford to pay for the model train hobby. Did anyone watch that Jeopardy episode where Caboose Hobbies was one of the topics?

Later.

Jaime

Opa George

Good morning everyone,

Best wishes, Tom!

Yoikes!  I'm at school taking call-offs.  A full 46% of our students (so far, with more calls coming in) are out sick or on quarantine.  This is gonna be some day!

Stay safe, everyone.
--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

Jim Donovan

Be well and see you in two weeks Tom. Thoughts and prayers are going with you.

We have our two puppies in the house. Franklin and Holly Mae. Franklin is the wild one and Holly the shy one. Potty training starts today!

JimD
Holland & Odessa Railroad

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Thoughts and prayers, Tom.  See you in a couple weeks.

Same old here, just another day.

Everyone have a safe and productive day!
Jerry

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Have chores this morning then I'll start painting trim pieces for the kit.

Sending well wishes to Tom.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

S&S RR

Good morning! Thoughts and prayers for Tom and his family this morning. I have a few chores this morning and then I'm heading into the train room. I hope everyone has a great day. From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

jbvb

Good morning, all. Wishing you the best outcome, Tom.  It's sunny and above freezing on the NH seacoast now, but snow is forecast for overnight and tomorrow.  I have some animal and household chores before I do any layout work, but I have chosen my next project: position indications on my hidden staging tracks using one of Rob Paisley's 8-sensor photocell boards.
James

MartyO

Morning,

The drama continues today with my daughter looking for hiking boots for her field trip to Death Valley. All the outdoor stores in the GTA have absolutely none in stock in her size.
Marty

tom.boyd.125

Morning from chilly Minnesota...
Minus 27 last night but did warm up to minus 7 currently...maybe might get up to zero for a high today...
Received this photo yesterday of a CNW steamer on Facebook with an ACL boxcar behind it...taken before I was born.
Were pulling for you Tom !!!
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com