Welcome back

Started by nycjeff, November 13, 2023, 06:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nycjeff

I'm glad to see that the forum is back up and running. I look forward to seeing what all of the great modelers who contribute here are doing in the hobby.
Jeff Firestone
Morristown, Arizona
modeling the New York Central in rural Ohio in the late 1940's

ACL1504

Morning Jeff and others,

Yes, good to see the forum up again.

Nothing special on my agenda today other than cleaning the train shed and getting beck to modeling on the FOS REA building.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Present.....wonderful to see all the old gang back yesterday. I'm looking forward to seeing what y'all have been up to doing during the forums brief hiatus.  8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks;

Again welcome back. I'd like to not only thank Rusty (Graig) for getting the site running but member John Siekirk who not kept part of the forum members together and started an amazing magazine of modeling. I hope the magazine continues and that he can have a place on the forum to store copies of these great articles.

One issue of the forum has been picture size. To address that we are moving the size limit from 1 mg to 5 mg. This should really allow detailed photos. I am sure we will have start up issues but working together they will get fixed.

So, as a first test of photos here is the Leesburg Florida terminal I scratch built for the Lady Lake Museum. Have a great day.
Holland & Odessa Railroad

ReadingBob

Good morning,

So glad to see this place open again!  Great to see old friends again!

I'll have some threads to create once I find some time.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

oldiron

Good morning everyone.
Thanks to everyone responsible for getting this forum back up. Never realized I could miss a forum but I did! Bob