Thursday 16 November

Started by Keep It Rusty, November 16, 2023, 05:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes for yesterday.

Will be spending a large portion of today continuing work on my new kit for next year.

I hope you all have a good day.

ACL1504

Morning Craig and others,

Pam and I have dental app. this morning and then some errands to run.

It's raining here and probably will most of the day.

Have a safe and healthy day everyone.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Janbouli

Good morning , a few days off work so hoping to do some work at home and some modeling , have a great day.
I love photo's, don't we all.

MAP

Good morning!
Great to be back.  Happy belated birthday Craig.  Chores and a little train time on the agenda today.
Enjoy your day.
Mark

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

Raining here today as well. No matter, I intend to start a build tread on my current project, a scratch build clothing mfg company set in 1900. My intention is to show what the new tools of resin 3D printing, low wattage lasers, 2D print/cutters coupled with free on line 3D design programming bring to modeling. That is a mouthful.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

ReadingBob

Good morning,

Tom says it's raining.  Jim says it's raining.  Yep, it's raining here too.  Glad I'm inside and dry even if I will be spending the day doing this working for a living nonsense.  I have tomorrow off so I'm looking forward to a long weekend and a lot of workbench time.  

It's great to see so many familiar names posting again!

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

restocarp

Good to see the forum back and as intact as it is. Thanks to Craig, Jim and all involved.

Matt

Mecrr22

So glad to see this forum back thanks to all that made it happen I missed it
Scott Hurley (MECRR22)

PRR Modeler

Well, I had a post but it disappeared. :(
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Keep It Rusty

Quote from: PRR Modeler on November 16, 2023, 11:16:25 AMWell, I had a post but it disappeared. :(

Just had a look at the database and nothing there. Your post must not have submitted originally.

GPdemayo

Quote from: Keep it Rusty on November 16, 2023, 11:28:41 AM
Quote from: PRR Modeler on November 16, 2023, 11:16:25 AMWell, I had a post but it disappeared. :(

Just had a look at the database and nothing there. Your post must not have submitted originally.
We understand Curt.....we know that you spent a lot of time underwater on those Navy subs and it has had a lasting effect.  ;D ;D ;)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Rail and Tie

Morning all!

Frosty snow in the trees this morning up here on the mountain.  I am spending the day filling order and a bit of time working on a new HO kit design.  Have a wonderful day!
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com

Keep It Rusty

Quote from: Rail and Tie on November 16, 2023, 01:03:36 PMMorning all!

Frosty snow in the trees this morning up here on the mountain.  I am spending the day filling order and a bit of time working on a new HO kit design.  Have a wonderful day!

Sounds like a perfect morning to me, Darryl. Your kits and details continue to impress!

PRR Modeler

Quote from: GPdemayo on November 16, 2023, 12:04:10 PM
Quote from: Keep it Rusty on November 16, 2023, 11:28:41 AM

We understand Curt.....we know that you spent a lot of time underwater on those Navy subs and it has had a lasting effect.  ;D ;D ;)

You're a regular Milton Bearle! ;D
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision