Thanksgiving 2023

Started by Keep It Rusty, November 23, 2023, 04:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Car trouble yesterday so a fat portion of the day was eaten up by that.

Today is all kit design though.

Happy Holiday everyone!

NEMMRRC

Greetings !!

We're starting off the holiday with a 5k run. It's for charity so....

There will be lots of food throughout the day. 

Later. 

Rollin

Gobble, Gobble

Enjoy the holiday, everyone !

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jim Donovan

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope it is a great time for all. Prayers for all who are enduring war (but I find myself unable to extend that to those causing the wars). I give thanks for all we have and special thanks for all who made this possible.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Happy Thanksgiving to all here.....I'm glad to see all the greetings on the Forum again.  8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jerryrbeach

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Jerry

S&S RR

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Zephyrus52246

Good morning and happy Thanksgiving from California where we are visiting my daughter.

I'm thankful for this Forum being back and for those participating in it.

Jeff

ReadingBob

Good Morning,

Happy Thanksgiving to all.  If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving where you're at then I hope you have a wonderful day.

Better half is in the kitchen cooking up a feast for the three of us, so I'll do my part by staying out of her way.  Guess I'll pull out the workbench and get a little work done before we chow down.  Chances are I won't feel like it afterwards.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Raymo

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving to all! Remember, there's always room for pie!

GPdemayo

Quote from: Raymo on November 23, 2023, 11:08:13 AMGood Morning and Happy Thanksgiving to all! Remember, there's always room for pie!
I'll second that, third that, fourth that..... ;)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

deemery

Happy Day, all you Turkeys!  I'm signing on to the new old forum for the first time.  I do most of the cooking, and since we're done with Thanksgiving Dinner, I get to relax while wife does the cleaning  ;D

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

NEMMRRC

Quote from: deemery on November 23, 2023, 06:41:36 PMHappy Day, all you Turkeys!  I'm signing on to the new old forum for the first time.  I do most of the cooking, and since we're done with Thanksgiving Dinner, I get to relax while wife does the cleaning  ;D

dave
Welcome back !