Tuesday Nov. 28, 2023

Started by GPdemayo, November 28, 2023, 07:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPdemayo

Morning all.....come on guys, it's too early in the morning to do all this typing. Can't someone else open the chat.  :(
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

The temp here has dropped this morning to 51F with a high of 59F expected. It's so cold that I put on a pair of blue jeans. :o Very rare for me.

Poor Greg ;D

Today I'll paint the interior of the 44 Tonner a dark gray and drive MOH around to a couple of stores.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Raymo

Morning. I got an hour+ last night at the bench. Dave Frary would be proud.

Rollin

Overnight, we have been blessed or cursed with six to eight inches of that white stuff. Going out now to clear the sidewalk. Maybe Tom can hire out the A & S Snowplow!

ReadingBob

Morning all,

No snow here.  Chilly though.  Looks like it may not get out of the 50's today.  Maybe some sunshine today.

No workbench time last night.  I'm hoping to improve my attention to the workbench after I dispense of this working for a living nonsense next year.

Have a great one!  
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Who knew the A&S had a snowplow?  Who knew Greg could actually type more than "Present"?  What other secrets are afoot this morning? 

Just enough snow here to make the roads white and slippery, no shoveling needed.  Then again, I should count my immediate blessings because I have no doubt snow shoveling and plowing will be here in due time.

Planning to work on some boxcars today.  I find working on a couple at a time allows me to work on one while the glue dries on another.

I hope everyone has a safe and rewarding day!
Jerry

NEMMRRC

Greetings. 

Back to the salt mine this morning. So much email to go through. 

Later. 

S&S RR

Good afternoon! I missed the morning checkin - I was at my workbench.  Best excuse ever.  

Bob we expect to get about halfway to 50 today.  The snow we got a couple days ago has not melted. Officially modeling weather.

I hope everyone has a great day,

John
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Heading to San Diego later this afternoon.  Will be in the 60s there.  Not exactly beach weather. 

:( 

Jeff

Jim Donovan

A late check in for me. Got some work on bench this morning but not much. Dropped off stuff I had been working on for museum. I wasn't able to finish a couple of things but since I don't work there anymore thought I better get the stuff back before someone said something. The city finished painting the building in its' ACL colors so I thought I would share. It came out great
Holland & Odessa Railroad