Monday Morning December 4th, 2023

Started by Raymo, December 04, 2023, 08:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymo

Tag, I'm it, I'll open this morning. Good morning. That's all I've got.. Raymo

ACL1504

Morning Raymo and others,

I have nothing to add to the good morning.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom 

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I did manage to squeeze in some workbench time yesterday.  Now it's back to the daily grind.  

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Good morning! We have had a week of rain here.  I guess I shouldn't be complaining we could be shoveling it.  I have been getting a lot more time at the workbench the last couple of weeks. Lots of projects in the detailing stage.

I hope everyone has a great day.

John
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Slept in later than normal for me. Doing laundry then a couple of small chores. Like everyone else so far nothing much to report.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

S&S RR

So I figured out how to post a picture this morning. Making progress, but I posted on the thread where Craig was explaining how to post a picture. Retraining required.  So let's try this again.
John Siekirk

PRR Modeler

Quote from: S&S RR on December 04, 2023, 09:01:18 AMSo I figured out how to post a picture this morning. Making progress, but I posted on the thread where Craig was explaining how to post a picture. Retraining required.  So let's try this again.

Great looking scene John.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

I'm later than usual checking in today.  Maybe my body still thinks Monday is a work day. Eew!

John, nice pic.

Nothing new here today, drying out from yesterday's rain.  

I hope everyone has a safe and rewarding day!
Jerry

MartyO

Good Morning,

One of the things I have been doing over the past 30 Months is scanning 1000's of photos from slides, negatives and prints. I found this one from a Slide I took in the early 1070's at the Canadian Railway Museum in Ottawa.
Marty

S&S RR

Quote from: jerryrbeach on December 04, 2023, 11:33:18 AMGood morning.

I'm later than usual checking in today.  Maybe my body still thinks Monday is a work day. Eew!

John, nice pic.

Nothing new here today, drying out from yesterday's rain. 

I hope everyone has a safe and rewarding day!

Jerry

Monday a work day. That's a horrible thought - if this keeps up you need to have some therapy. You need to head right to your workbench until this passes.

John Siekirk