Sunday - December 17, 2023

Started by GPdemayo, December 17, 2023, 08:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPdemayo

Morning all.....almost thought we were going to have to build an ark yesterday. It rained from mid morning yesterday till after midnight.

A huge, very slow moving storm came up from South Florida and is drenching GA, SC, NC and is moving into VA.

Y'all have a fun day and stay dry.....only 8 days to Christmas!
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

NEMMRRC

Howdy. 

Still time to make it to the "nice" list. 

Maybe I'll get one of those limited edition sold out kits under the tree...

Later. 

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Hubbub of activity here with the grandkids.  Today will be our Christmas,  had the holiday with the wife's family yesterday.

Jeff

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks;

Yep, it sure rained yesterday but looks to be moving out now. I was able to hide out at the bench and enjoy some modeling time. Might do a repeat today, have a great day.
Holland & Odessa Railroad

MartyO

Good morning, power failure at 9:00 am.

Nothing to do but nothing.
Marty

S&S RR

Good morning!  Raining here, too, but just enough to be damp and cold. I'm spending the day at the workbench and getting ready for the Grandkids to arrive next week. I have attached pictures of the build on my workbench. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

jerryrbeach

Good morning.  

Overcast and chilly this morning, heavy rain in the forecast for later today, overnight, and tomorrow.  Oh joy!

I did some shopping this morning as I wrap up everything on my list prior to the holiday season entering full swing. 

Laundry today, been slacking off and letting it build up.  I need to finish up my Christmas cards today, too. 

Pretty exciting day I have planned, right? 

I hope everyone has a great day!
Jerry

deemery

I added a tree and a back step to the rear of the reworked "Wiley's".
IMG_9541.jpeg

Here's the scene with the backdrop panel replaced.  That doesn't fit any more, I'll have to trim the top of the panel.
IMG_9542.jpeg

And a view from the other side of the stairway.
IMG_9543.jpeg

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Rollin

Rainy here in Ohio as well.

Yesterday was the last scheduled work day at the roundhouse, where I do my 12 inch to the foot scale work. Anybody else here who gets to spend time with the prototype equipment? Want to hear more?

Finally, here is something to smile at:

ReadingBob

Afternoon all,

Guess I'll spend the rest of the day watching football and futzing around at the workbench.  I'm getting close to finishing the Red Hook Fish Oil Company build.  One more structure after that and then I can work on the overall diorama.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.