Wednesday 27 December 2023

Started by Keep It Rusty, December 27, 2023, 07:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keep It Rusty

I hope you all had a great Christmas! Are you as stuffed as a bird?

Hobby-wise, my wife bought me some new paints and for myself, I have invested in some new 3D printers! Lots to do.

The New Year is just around the corner. The shelf of shame cries louder.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Back to work today.  The holiday break was quite nice.  I didn't get much done at the workbench though.  I examined the contents of one of the gifts I received from by better half, Gorman Sign Company, by FOS Scale Models.  I decided that'll the next build I do once I clear off the current project on my workbench.  It was a tough call though.  I also got a neat kit from Inter-Action Hobbies.  :)   

I didn't win enough on the lottery tickets I received to invest in a 3D printer.   :(

Have a great one!   
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

A trip to the grocery store later this morning is on tap.  I will try one more time to get the Ring doorbell to work as well.  Otherwise a day of rest in between work days.  Yesterday was tough, the day after a holiday is usually very busy. 

Jeff

ACL1504

Morning all,

I trust everyone had a great Christmas with family and friends. We had friends and family in from San Diego, Denver and Baltimore. Had a wonderful time.

I was gifted with several gift cards to Colonial Photo and Hobby, Barnes and Noble and FOS. The FOS kit is Huffman's Wrestling and the companion model to the FOS Boxing Gym.

I'm taking a break from modeling for the rest of the year and will continue with the REA on January 3, 2024.

Of course The Judge and some Saturday Butty Group gents will probably be here as well.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Started out with a walk this morning and now I can't stop yawning. Dad has a VA appointment this afternoon so after lunch is shot.

Tom myself and Dad plan on being there Saturday.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

S&S RR

Good morning! I made my run to the airport so Amy and I are once again empty nesters.  We had the whole family here so we are sitting here in amazement of how quiet the house is.  I will be heading downstairs to the layout this afternoon to figure out where I left off.  I have a few hours of work to do on the Gazette and I will be getting the January issue out. I hope everyone has a great day.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad