Thursday - January 11, 2024

Started by ReadingBob, January 11, 2024, 07:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

It's my Friday!  A four-day weekend ahead.  ;D Definitely some workbench time tomorrow after I take care of a few odds and ends.  For now, however, I just have to suffer through another workday.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MartyO

Morning

It's looking like it is a day inside today and cleaning up all the concrete dust from me grinding the floor.
Marty

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

A bit more snow last night, looks like a couple of inches.  Six to eight more due tonight, which hopefully will start after I'm already home from work.  Then we go into the deep freeze with temps.  :(

Jeff

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

The coffee is ready if anyone wants some.

Started out the day with a walk at 46F. Thankfully there was no breeze.

Today I have chores then I will start attaching doors and windows to the kit.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

ACL1504

Morning all,

Like Curt said, it was cold here at 46F this morning around 6:45.

Pam and I ran many many errands yesterday morning. My plan was to get to the work bench but first sat down to add a thought to my book. Next thing I knew it was dark and time to call it a day.

I'm meeting a high school classmate today for lunch. Hopefully, bench time will follow that.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Janbouli

Good afternoon , cold outside , but nice and warm inside, expecting 10 inches of snow next week which is a lot for the Netherlands , will probably disrupt every day life for a day or so.
I love photo's, don't we all.

Jerry

Morning everyone

Curt I'll have a cup of the coffee.

Just got back from having the car serviced.

I think curtain hanging is in my future today!!!
Then some bench time.

Everyone have a great day!!  :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

S&S RR

Good afternoon.  We got about an inch of snow and they are predicting 6 inches more with cold temps. to keep it on the ground this next week.  I'm spending my day working on the railroad.

How many days to go Bob?
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

deemery

All the corner quoins are done.  What a PITA!  I'll go back and lock them into place with thin CA, some have fallen off in the handling as I installed others.
IMG_9612.jpg
Next step will be the paint shop.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Rail and Tie

BRRRRRR!  -20C and headed for -25C tonight. Colder tomorrow.  What happened to Global Warming?
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com