Tuesday - February 6, 2024

Started by ReadingBob, February 06, 2024, 06:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning gang,

I'll open up today.  We're having a sausage & cheese omelet, grits along with a toasted English muffin.  There's a pot of Earl Gray Tea brewing.  Sorry coffee drinkers.  I don't do coffee.  You're on your own.

Just another workday on this end.  A few meetings this morning and I need to get started on writing some documentation.  Maybe some workbench time this evening.  I hope.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Morning Bob and others,

Thanks for breakfast Bob. Omelet and grits smells great. I'll bring my own Diet Pepsi.

Bowling today at noon and then late lunch with friends.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom 
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Slim Jerkins

Morning

No worries coffee drinkers - I got ya covered. But it's black so bring your own condiments, accoutrements and whatever other gear you need to make your caramel mocha latte soy double whatchamacllit. 

-slim

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MartyO

Morning,

Big panic yesterday! The coffee machine stopped working and I had to do instant coffee.

I managed to unclog it and my sanity has been restored.
Marty

deemery

Earl Grey is a bit light for breakfast, I'll go for Assam/Irish Breakfast if you have any.  Despite all those Army breakfasts, I never developed an affinity for grits, so I'll just go for the muffin. 

A friend does a lot of writing in his computer consulting jobs, he calls himself "documentation boy" (or occasionally something less polite.) He's willing to do the writing where his co-workers can't be bothered.  A couple of times I've done kit instructions for friends, "Will write for kits".  I have a project right now for Jeff Adam, a lasercut kit where he got the laser templates, but no instructions to go with it.  "You figure this out for me!"  My first comment back to him was "there's a mistake in the laser templates, but I think you can easily fix that." 

Dormer layout on the brickworks office:
IMG_9682.jpeg
I'll prime/paint the dormers and window castings, then glue into place and start shingling around them.  

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Vietnam Seabee

Very nice, Dave...I always enjoy your thought process on how a build develops...keep 'em coming
Terry

PRR Modeler

Afternoon All,

Spent most the morning doing chores and then did some prep tapework on the walls prior to painting.

I hope everyone has a good night.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Jerry

Afternoon everyone

Sorry I missed breakfast Bob.

Dave those dormers really came out nice.  Great job.

Work continues on my MS/RS building.

Everyone have a wonderful day!!
J
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln