Friday 2/23/2024

Started by S&S RR, February 23, 2024, 08:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S&S RR

Attempting to get things started here this morning.  Let's see if I remember how to do this.

I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

S&S RR

Quote from: S&S RR on February 23, 2024, 08:30:23 AMAttempting to get things started here this morning.  Let's see if I remember how to do this. Am I up early or is everyone else sleeping in?

I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

jerryrbeach

Good morning.  

It is very foggy here this morning with a little mixed precipitation from overnight on the ground in places.  Yesterday I removed the huge mess of "stuff" from on top of the layout where it had slowly accumulated over time.  I'm thinking I should clean the track today and test run a train or two.  

I hope everyone has a great day! 
Jerry

deemery

Cold rain and slightly above freezing, after a bit of snow.  So a sloppy morning.  More work on the Miners Union Hall today.  Here's yesterday's work-in-progress:
IMG_9726.jpg

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

The Miners Union Hall is looking good, Dave!

Off today.  I'm in the process of getting my paperwork organized to send to my buddy who does my taxes.  That'll take me a little while.  I like to make sure I have copies, or access to the stuff on-line, in case it gets lost in the mail.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Nice looking building front, Dave.

My taxes were "estimated" to take 2 hours 22 minutes on Turbo Tax.  I took less than that, but it kept showing an error I needed to fix.  Went thru three "chats" and one "expert" to finally get it fixed (it wasn't the "expert" who helped me get it fixed).  Probably closer to six hours.

I'm off for my four day weekend.  I'd really like to get the Deco build finished. 

Jeff

PRR Modeler

Afternoon All,

Oops! I thought I posted earler. Took Dad to the airport and he is on his 3 week trip.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision